So January is almost over, weird, wasn’t last friday New Years Eve?, I have a few 2008 goals, I plan to keeep - I figure that if I put them here - at the very least I’ll feel some self-guilt in 2009 when I look back at this post. So without any additional preamble:
- Participate in at least half of 2008’s Illustration Fridays (that will yield me 26 NEW illustrations by 2009).
- Find a new Illustration Representative (I considered calling the old one, but that seems like a step backwards).
- Blog MORE.
- Teach myself more than 5 words of Japanese (to be fair this has been on every list since 1998).
- Learn some freekin knife skills, I can barely chiffonade.
- Get into the city more, possibly a day or two a week.
- Stop making pointless lists.
I know what you’re thinking - if this post was 29 days sooner, this would read like resolutions, and you’re absolutely right - where this differs from resolutions is that most resolutions are never kept, and soon forgotten - I fully plan to hit ever damn one of these.